Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pathfinder PC

I mentioned in a previous post that I was playing in our FLGS Pathfinder Society’s gaming sessions.  

 I not really up on the campaign setting so I have some homework to do; hopefully, immersing myself in the setting will increase my enjoyment factor.  The modules are definitely of the railroad variety in a good, lazy, reactionary way.  I’ll just have to figure out a way squeeze out what I want out of regular gaming until I can find a stable, regular campaign.

Presenting Glimjik the mage, currently 2nd level.  He carries a MW long bow as an arcane bonded item and has a dagger at his waist; he wears the finest traveling leathers (breeches, vest, boots) and silk shirts.  He also has a pack mule – he certainly isn’t carrying all that adventuring gear! The mule got a lot of attention during the overland module, “A Vision of Betrayal.” I felt like he was pretty much a member of the party by the end.  


60117: Tsuto Kaijitsu
Otherworld
HH1b - Expedition Mule II



 

No comments:

Post a Comment